domingo, 10 de abril de 2016

Pen friends




Dear Millie, 


My name is Anne. I am fourteen years old and I am from California, in the United States. I live with my family, my parents and two sisters in a small flat in the city centre. 

I am not very tall and I am slim. I have brown hair and blue eyes. I am a friendly person, I love going out with my friends.  I also like rock music and playing the guitar. I play it in a music group. I also go to a music school in the afternoons. I like sports very much. I play basketball at school.but my favourite sport is skating. I love speed skating competitions.  I love playing with my friends at the weekends. I love speaking Spanish, so I would like to become your friend!

Hope you write to me soon!


                                                                                                              Anne




                                                                                                              

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Now, write your own text :